€3.5 billion total budget allocation
An overall capital allocation increase of almost 25%
The Minister for Justice, Helen McEntee today warmly welcomed the Budget allocation of over €3.3 billion for the Justice sector in 2023 as demonstrating the Government’s firm commitment to building stronger and safer communities.
€1.25bn Temporary Business Energy Support Scheme (T-BESS)
€200m Ukraine Enterprise Crisis Scheme
€1.2bn Ukraine Credit Guarantee Scheme
€500m Growth & Sustainability Loan Scheme
• Largest package in the history of the State to support pensioners, carers, people with disabilities and low-income families
Minister for Education Norma Foley TD is delighted to announce that Ireland has taken over the Presidency of the European Schools’ system for the 2022/23 school year
- Burglary and related offences down 36% on 2019 pre-pandemic figures
- Homicide and related offences down 38% on 2021
- Fraud and Economic Crime down from the start of the year but incidents remain high
- Increase in reported Sexual Offences
Minister Helen McEntee Minister James Browne met with Garda Commissioner Drew Harris and Angela Willis, Assistant Commissioner for the Dublin Metropolitan Region
Minister Charlie McConalogue today met representatives of the broad seafood sector covering the fishing fleet, aquaculture and processing.
The Paschal Donohoe announces the completion of the Bank of Ireland share trading plan and confirms that the State’s directed shareholding has now reduced to zero.
MerrionStreet.ie, Government Buildings, Upper Merrion Street, Dublin 2, D02 R583Email: email@example.com