Supports for farm families dealing with rising input costs in Budget 2023
Minister for Overseas Development Aid and Diaspora, Colm Brophy T.D has welcomed Budget 2023’s allocation of over €1.2 billion for international development – the highest amount ever provided for by the Government.
Minister for Foreign Affairs, Simon Coveney T.D., has welcomed Budget 2023 as a strong indication of the Government’s enduring commitment to global solidarity, with the allocation of over €1.2 billion next year for international development.
€3.5 billion total budget allocation
An overall capital allocation increase of almost 25%
The Minister for Justice, Helen McEntee today warmly welcomed the Budget allocation of over €3.3 billion for the Justice sector in 2023 as demonstrating the Government’s firm commitment to building stronger and safer communities.
€1.25bn Temporary Business Energy Support Scheme (T-BESS)
€200m Ukraine Enterprise Crisis Scheme
€1.2bn Ukraine Credit Guarantee Scheme
€500m Growth & Sustainability Loan Scheme
• Largest package in the history of the State to support pensioners, carers, people with disabilities and low-income families
Minister for Education Norma Foley TD is delighted to announce that Ireland has taken over the Presidency of the European Schools’ system for the 2022/23 school year
- Burglary and related offences down 36% on 2019 pre-pandemic figures
- Homicide and related offences down 38% on 2021
- Fraud and Economic Crime down from the start of the year but incidents remain high
- Increase in reported Sexual Offences
MerrionStreet.ie, Government Buildings, Upper Merrion Street, Dublin 2, D02 R583Email: firstname.lastname@example.org